What is ContractPal?
- ContractPal is both a company and a computing cloud. The cloud empowers enterprises to develop, test and deploy web applications for enforceable transactions, such as contracts, applications and routed web forms.
What is a Pal?
- A Pal is an application developed for and on the ContractPal Cloud. A Pal contains the blueprint or DNA used to conduct a transaction including the document set, roles, wizards and workflow. In addition, an audit trail or log is added to a Pal after a transaction has started.
How do I create an account?
A personal account provides you with a free, no obligation, lifetime user account which will allow you to use a world class ESIGN compliant platform. Contracts that you choose to participate in are available for you to review at any time you want. Let us show you how easy it is to obtain your own free personal account.
- Open a web browser and navigate to ContractPal.com.
- Select "Click here to create a new account."
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the characters shown in the Security Key image.
- Click the Submit button.